(Off) Trev

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 11 12:46:20 EST 2008

Dear Trev
totally straight, I have considered my doses of 'lip" in your one patricular
case to be all in acceptable stride to the one whom I've considered "made of
steel" where forums are concerned.....
and considered nothing negative let loose upon a group I am assuming, like
myself, is here to enjoy our favorite diversions away from the rigors of
daiy life, not bothered by this little thing nor that, etc.
If I've overdone it anywhere I've got nothing left anyway
also, I was offering to handle a few videos over here for free in case that
wasn't clear
mike