HW Rumor

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 12 09:21:22 EST 2008

This surely must be becoming about the most painful thing in all of rock' n
'roll to have to look at
OK, so Dave likes to allow a lot of personel flowing through the ranks, in a
manner of speaking, and Nik SURELY is 100 percent founder
HOWEVER
if it were me now that the feeling is returning in my 2 most important
guitar fingers, with only the stomach to lose, the "cousin-it" hair to grow
and tolerate and the band to form, I'd personally do the Lemmy thing
and maybe i will
I'd be like "oh you liked that Space Ritual stuff eh??? wait till your head
implodes with THIS!!!!!!"
and besides, none of this will work without rock's _DEFINITIVE_ drummer
Simon King (according to Wiki)
Simon WHERE ARE YOU?????
and teasing aside, if Judge Trev would simply stop losing hair over Nik and
the Hawkwind thing, throw together a rocking 3 piece Atomgods, and they
played the same night
how much you wanna bet I'd be at THAT GIG!
NO SHIT