HW Distant Horizons

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Mon Dec 15 02:47:38 EST 2008

Hello

I was just writing my reivew of the Atomhenge box sets and was thinking that there was a discussion and rumors and such that the version of Distant Horizons that was released was acutally not the final version. Doug Smith just put this one out but Jerry had a much better version with more layers, etc.. Can anyone confirm this? It would be great if this could be the one released by Cherry Red/Esoteric so we could finally hear the real record. I compared the tracks on the box set to the original CD and it is the same mix but it sounds much better in the remastered format than the original.

Will we ever get to hear the final version of Distant Horizons?

scott