HW Rumor

Already Dead insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 15 11:45:39 EST 2008

> Sorry to hear of your loss Mike. Please accept my condolences.
> (the other) Mike

Oh wow thanks Mike.....I only put my personal crud up to help divert a true
case of "overlip" My sisters were always jealoius that I was adopted and
they made sure my life was detroyed,,,,,,,,but I found life after death like
Lemmy.....too bad I lack the good looks and talent
anyway, what I was REALLY meaning before is, I haven't even got around to
playing my Space Ritual stuff Nik was doing a decade-and-a-half ago, and I
totally accept that USA gigs are likely gone and nonexistant (surelt Dallas
ones anyway) but couildn't the old ritual get a facelift for the times
so-to-speak, when uncle sam is far beyond neptune??? what' the matter with
the first LP??? One glance up at my wall,  daily,  through the glass,  there
he is in full HiiWatt-Henge glory.....and Huw.....the 2, in the sun......how
about founding "The Sunshine Special", and giving us the "Undersea
Ritual"...link:
http://ufoexperiences.blogspot.com/2006/12/ufos-undersea.html)
or what about something like "The Space-Time,  Zero Point Ritual"???
anyway, I just hope to GOD Nik and Dave have come to working agreements, I
personally prefer not to hear the Space Ritual material too many times
without Brock, but who knows, maybe he'll be there with Richard, etc.  I
hope the house is packed beyond capacity....I just want my holographic vinyl
with some new breaking ground, and Mike you are the Mike, and everbody knows
you're here.....