Merchandise & Prestatyn Set Lis

Edmund Clout e_clout at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 15 16:13:31 EST 2008

Unfortunately no, the gig was starting and I got a bit flustered and only got the older one. Although I do prefer to get stuff in chronological order.

Ed

I also apologise for the mess IE seems to make of included previous posts bit. I think it's wantonly ignoring the returns. I've added some extra as an experiment in improving legibility