Hawkwind: Official live releases (1971-2007)

Ian Jeffcock ianjeffcock at PACIFIC.NET.SG
Tue Dec 16 09:34:08 EST 2008

Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for the clarification on those titles, I hadn't realized that
all 3 of these CDs are effectively the same:

http://home.clara.net/adawson/spaclond.html (Space London 1972)
http://home.clara.net/adawson/spacrock.html (Space Rock From London)
http://home.clara.net/adawson/bbc-rad1.html (BBC Radio 1 live in Concert)

I'd had the Windsong edition of the CD long back, and then I guess
I'd fallen into the trap of thinking
that one of the other CDs was something different and bought it just incase.

Now for that Bring Me The Head show, I think this one would be the best version
since its the complete 78 min show:

http://www.starfarer.net/emprpool.html

But as you pointed out, they are both from the same gig.

Now what would be really awesome would be to match up all the
officially released live material
against the gig list on Starfarer's website.

For now I'm still completing my ultimate Hawkwind live MP3 playlist
into my panasonic SD player
so I can listen to all this stuff on my commute to work, but I've
still a way to go since I only got to
Hawklords live so far.

Cheers,
Ian.