Space Ritual 2009

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 16 18:05:42 EST 2008

Trev, either my mail reader is screwing up, or your msg was empty.  Curious to know if you have any inside info on it....

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: trev <judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Tuesday, Dec 16, 2008 3:47 pm
Subject: Re: Space Ritual 2009
To: Reply-    BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET

> Nik has told me that the venue and date are confirmed, a promoter is
 putting the line-up together and funding is in place. I know that people
 have been lined up to do the lights and to record the event.

 Subject: Space Ritual 2009
 To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
 Date: Tuesday, 16 December, 2008, 12:34 PM

> So what facts do we have?  I looked at the London Roundhouse web site and
 they
 have nothing even though they list gigs through late 2009.  I Googled for
 it and
 only found hints and allegations so to speak.  Has anybody got the facts
 about
 this thing?

> Trev, what do you know about it?

> Steve

Re: Space Ritual 2009trev <judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM>Reply-To: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET> To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET