FW: Stories, Utopia, Strawbs & Nazz w/Patti Rothberg- Cutting Room -New Year's nite

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Dec 17 10:52:57 EST 2008

This is where I'll probably be on New Years''...Come on, come all!!!
Mike Burro
http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijk1

www.stewkey.com
http://www.myspace.com/nazzfeaturingstewkey
Moogy Klingman presents
A New        Year's Nite Bash Bash
with        some of rock's  legendary dinosaur bands and an a        legendary rock diva !!
Thursday nite, Jan. 1st, 7:30        pm
at        the Cutting Room, 19 w. 24th        st
 Moogy Klingman's        Utopia
w/Jim Satin & Even        Steven Levee
They'll will be        doing "Utopia theme" & Moogy's "You gotta have        Friends"
  Ian Lloyd's Stories
performing his hit singles "Brother Louie" and "Mamie        Blue"
 Stewkey of   Nazz
performing his hits, "Open My Eyes" & "Hello, It's        Me"
      John Ford of the        Strawbs
performing the Strawbs hits,        "Heavy Disguise" & "Part of the Union"
                  P atti        Rothberg
        performing "inside" from        her legendary 1996 album, "between the 1 &        the 9"
The        Cutting Room - 19 w. 24th st. bet. 5th & 6th ave. -
in Manhattan, www.thecuttingroomnyc.com
$10 food or drink minimum, $15 cover        ---
$10 cover  per person for        you & 3 with this flyer (print        it out)
reservation s -        v.i.p. list-
  moogyking at aol.com or 212 724        0242
For more info -  www.moogymusic.com

 Below (left        to right) - Stewkey, Moogy Klingman and I an        Lloyd,

    Stewkey, Moogy  and Ian Lloyd        have been rocking America for decades.  On Thursday        nite,  Jan. 1st at the Cutting Room in NYC,        t here is going to be a big rockin'        nite.
    Moogy        Klingman will be there doing the Utopia theme(he was a founding        member of the        band).
 He'll do the        classic song he co-wrote w/Buzzy Linhart for Bette Midler,
"You gotta have        Friends".

Moogy Klingman &        Ian Lloyd dueting at a recent show
Ian Lloyd and Stories        had at least 3 top twenty        hits
 including the #1        "Brother Louie" and we'll be playing them.
    And coming all the        way from        Philidelphia,

Stewkey - the lead        singer of The Nazz, which  was Todd Rundgren first band. The        Nazz had hits with "Hello, It's Me" and "Open My Eyes". Stewkey was        the lead singer on those songs and the Nazz's three albums for Atlantic.        To
dd still sings both        hits, but Stewkey sang them first.

John Ford of the Strawbs (bassist, singer        &songwriter) will be doing songs from his new album and some of the        big Strawbs hits!
  patti rothberg
Patti Rothberg - a        legendary rocker, who's 1996 album, "Between the 1 & the 9" sold        almost a half million albums. She'll be performing songs including        her hit,
"Inside" at the show.

We're gonna party hardy,        so don't be        tardy!!
-        Moogy
check out these        websites
www.moogymusic.com
www.pattirothberg.com