Off Topic - Merry Christmas - I think - was Hawkwind CD

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 18 04:51:46 EST 2008

If anyone was offended by Mary's mail (and I wasn't) here is a PC greeting
for all.

And a Politically Correct Compliments of the Season to You,

Please accept without obligation, express or implied, these best wishes for
an environmentally safe, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive and
gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday as practiced
within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your
choice (but with respect for the religious or secular persuasions and/or
traditions of others, or for their choice not to practice religious or
secular traditions at all) and further for a fiscally successful, personally
fulfilling and medically uncomplicated onset of the generally accepted
calendar year including, but not limited to, the Christian calendar, but not
without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures).

The preceding wishes are extended without regard to the race, creed, age,
physical ability, religious faith or lack thereof, choice of computer
platform, or sexual preference of the wishee(s).

This message may not be copied without the express permission of the person
I stole it from.

Without prejudice

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree