HW Space Ritual

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Thu Dec 18 05:55:58 EST 2008

Hej

How I would love to come and see this but seeing as it will hardly have any of the original band:

No lemmy, no calvert, no brock, no stacia, most likely not Simon King that means it will be:

Nik, maybe Del Dettmar, Dik Mik.. probably only Nik... I don't actually see the point except to put some cash into Niks pocket and those surrounding the event.....

And I will not likely travel from Denmark to see it.. Let's see what the details bring...before making final judgement.

scott