HW Space Ritual

bernhard.pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Thu Dec 18 08:06:34 EST 2008

Hi Colin

>Were you at the Herne Bay gig, Bernhard?

No, but all I have here is an audience recording from this show.
I know that just a recording is not the same like beeing there.
But it is a good chance only to focus on the audio part and not be affected
by the visuals
I also know that a COMPLETE gig/show is the video AND the audio part.

I am talking about the AUDIO part here
A fine selection of tracks but they have played not together but against
each other

Have listened a couple of times to this show.
As I mentioned before the best musician on stage was Jerry

Again I am very sorry to be so negative.

Most of the musicians from this show are good musiscians and great people.
But they performed on this day a crap gig.
Perhaps they did not have the time to reherse. Who knows ?

My very private oppinion is that Nik Turner is the problem.
Listening very carefully to this show you can hear that everytime when NT
is taking action the quality of the performance goes down.
Not only at the HB show but also during most of the other SR shows they did
over the last couple of years.

Lets hope that SR2009 will be better than Herne Bay

Bernhard

--- On Thu, 18/12/08, bernhard.pospiech <bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE>