HW Space Ritual

bernhard.pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Thu Dec 18 08:39:16 EST 2008

Hi again Ian

Lets see what will happen during the SR2009 performance.

Of course I wish all musicians (and the folks infront of the stage ) a great
show.
I am sure they can make it ! They are all great musicians and as I mentioned
before great people !!!

And lets hope NT will focus more into "playing music" than into performing
an "expensive clown"

Cheers
Bernhard

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Ian Abrahams
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 2:21 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: HW Space Ritual

I understand what you're saying, Bernhard, but the essence of a gig is in
being there and experiencing the live performance not in picking over the
result out of context.

You are right, it was unrehearsed... could have been awful because of it,
but it just wasn't... it was absolutely great.

And I could agree with you about Nik if this was a discussion about 82/83/84
but I can't agree about Herne Bay or about Space Ritual in general because
he plays well and commands the stage with charisma... and can get all these
great ex-Hawkwind musicians to perform with him so every gig is a real
event.

Ian

--- On Thu, 12/18/08, bernhard.pospiech <bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE>