HW Space Ritual

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 21 19:26:21 EST 2008

what are you doing here on the forum. It's the weekend and didn't  I assign
you a campy b-movie.......nevermind
I've been through my NikWind/Grenas/Creed/Thoms stuff, and looking back, now
that the tension between camps is past, right? , allI I can say is overall
that quality of spacerock I do not believe I can find short of Hawkwind
_version Devonshire_ , in all the land far and wide
MANDATORY
true, I still may have mixed feelings about Nik's psychedelic codpiece and
hockey helmet, and maybe he's out of tune vocally on some stuff, but
nontheless what a blessing
I had never played TRANSGLOBAL...what a surprise, to find me some eyes
is there a word for "fear of codpieces"?? nevermind again,  and Trev it
sounds like you're a brown-note believer, wow, I guess I am a skeptic too
about something
music is 1' and zeros
music is deep