Hawkwind Christmas CD

Tue Dec 30 12:55:31 EST 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 04:21:51PM +0000, Steve Freight typed out:
> The 2nd CD (and one I did not have) is the sampler mentioned a couple of
> years ago I think with tracks from Bedouin / Brock / Langton and Blake.

	Oh, is that the one that they were giving away to ticket-holders
from the Forum gig those years ago? I'm glad that's still around, if I
can actually make any of the dates they've got coming up this time
that's a collection gap I can plug. Yours,
					   Jon

Ob2LP: Bevis Frond - _Son of Walter_
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk