HW: recent tour

Wed Dec 31 09:45:22 EST 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 11:18:11AM -0500, iainferguson at AOL.COM typed out:
>  Also the 2nd half of Utopia, wasn't that brand new as well, or was I cosmically bewildered at the time...

	My recollection is sketchy, but from what I can piece together
from my review of last year's Astoria gig, Dibs had added new words to
`Arrival in Utopia' even then, and they'd stuffed an instrumental chunk
of `Deathtrap' into the break. I can believe Dibs has expanded his
contribution since then. Gotta say it's really good to gather that the
new boy is getting to try out songs and play with the old stuff, and it
works. I wish I'd been free to actually *see* them this tour. They'll
probably have a different line-up by the spring... Yours,
							  Jon

ObCD: Presidents of the United States of America - _Presidents of the
United States of America_
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk