Back on the list

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 2 11:30:32 EST 2008

i'm not the right person, but I'm taking a shot, since I am appaled this
forum doesn't have 999 attendees as it rightfully should
I left for 5+ years myself, forced off
anyway
1) Alan's departure is unsolved unless you know the right people and even
then it's hazy, but as I've spoken of Ade Shaw, he (Alan) can "hold his own"
for sure, however let's hope due to his excellentness that things resolve
and he'll at least do pop-ups with the wind
2) From what I've read Tim and Huw are great, and I have spoken to Marion,
this time with muscian/DJ Dave Adam's help
Tim has been doing shows with Hawkwind, but so far he rebels doing Birdongs
in the set
Jon Jarrett said the recent gigs were such he wants more
overall: *GOOD*
Hawkwind speak of ditching much of the computerized stuff for the moment,
and that they are gearing up to kick-ass (at least as I interprit things)
*WELCOME BACK, STAY*