Back on the list

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Sun Feb 3 08:08:35 EST 2008

As for Tim and Huw...
Tim was on fine form on the recent gigs and may (?) be back with the  Hawks
for their March dates.
And Huw? I'm glad to say that when I saw him at Hawkfest he  was much better
health than he had been. Still likes a drink - in fact  we were working our
way through some good ales in my tent during Hawkwinds set  at Hawkfest last
year - but who doesn't. I know I do!
What a night - what a character.
Steve.