HW: State of things..

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 3 10:23:14 EST 2008

Hey Scott, been hoping you were just tied up with your own band, asked about
you lately BUT
please don't say/tell me that about Huw
is it just a matter maybe of ALE after the gig vs before???
I saved him from the backlash of the Hawkwestra and I bet I could do it
again
example: while I couldn't resist the the neighbors needed to hear parts of
the Black Sword CD, it was when Huw started doing his take on "The War I
survived" that I almost felt like living another day
mike