(OFF OFF OFF)Re: HW (just my insanity, could be OFF)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 3 11:23:09 EST 2008

*yes I believe you and I can take documented credit on that one!!!  is your
face on???  what about Vicki??  is her coffee served??? (hey wait a minute,
isn't ALL the credit really MINE??)*
**let' see, how to redeem this email, uh, uh, uh
I need somebody to trade me a UK yellow label Mt Grill *WITH the USA 4-track
promo, both in at least NM condition, and while you're at it, somebody fix
me up with just ONE of the 3 STOCK USA Psi-Power/Death Traps to go with my
sealed LP that will disappear into Dallas never to be heard from
again.......(sigh)*