(Off) SPAM- Hawkwind Hard To Find CDs on Ebay (vinyl to follow)

EliPXR5 at AOL.COM EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Sun Feb 3 16:40:12 EST 2008

Hi. Sorry for the intrusion. I will be putting up an Alan Davey Elf and the
Hawk Ep vinyl set with inserts in mint later today on Ebay.
Today I listed these CD's on Ebay. My Ebay ID is EliHawkfan   (of course)
The Business Trip (jewel box)
Chronicles of the Black Sword   on Dojo
Live '79 on Castle
Best of Friends and Relations
Zone/Do Not Panic Double CD set
Electric Tepee remaster
Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 (acid Daze comp-new sealed)
California Brainstorm US edition
Dave Brock Strange Trips and Pipe Dreams jewel box
Live Chronicles on Castle
 Lots of vinyl 45's to follow this week. Thanks for any interst. Sorry for
the SPAM