Headsmith shows: opening for Michael Shenker ( UFO ) & MAN

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon Feb 4 14:48:13 EST 2008

Headsmith to support Michael Shenker ( UFO ), and MAN

I hope some of you UK folks will get a chance to check out Phil Smith's 'Headsmith' band. Phil played lead guitar for The One Eyed Bishops when we performed in The UK in 2002, 2003 & 2004. Phil worked with Rod Goodway of Magic Muscle in his 'Ethereal Counterbalance', project as well many other great bands..see all their dates at: http://www.myspace.com/headsmithband
Headsmith supports Michael SchenkerHeadsmith is supporting Michael Schenker and Friends on 17th February 2008 at the amazing Thekla venue in Bristol. Tickets are just £15.Michael Schenker is not to be missed as he a brilliant guitarist. Schenker played with UFO for eight years, and the musicians he has played with since reads like a whos who of rock. Get there early and catch the Headsmith warmup set which starts at 8pm Another upcoming date will soon find them performing with Wales' very own MAN...
Peace, Mike Burro

PS: Headsmith is seeking good supporting slots in The UK contact  HeadsmithUK at yahoo.co.uk