HW: Trading ban is stopped --> Here is my offer

bernhard.pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Thu Feb 7 12:49:26 EST 2008

Hello folks

Well, I think it is time to start a serious trading offer.
Since the trading ban is officially stopped I can offer you the following
show:

Hawkwind, Torquay - Princess Theatre, 20.11.2001

intro / lighthouse / levitation / spiral galaxy / moonglum / brainbox
pollution / wind of change
/ angels of death / watcher / motorway city / hurry on sundown / hassan i
sahba /
space is their / hassan i sahba / assault & battery / golden void / ejection

The recording quality is EXCELLENT (no soundboard) and it is about 105
minutes long

Most of you will know that it was the only show of the Autumn 2001 tour
where Jez Huggett played with them.
Captain Black was with them on this gig as well !!

A great gig from a great tour with great musicians

I am sure that NOONE has got this recording.

Awaiting your offers....

cheers
Bernhard