Trading ban is stopped --> Here is my offer

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 8 22:02:51 EST 2008

well thank goodness the trading ban has stopped...whew
i can now officialy offer six pairs of judge trev's soiled underpants at the
bargain price of  £15 each (plus post and packing)

send cheque to
34a upper lewes road
brighton
east sussex
bn2 3fh

cheques payable to real festival music

p&p uk £1
europe £1.50
rest of world £2

mike coleman forced me to say this by means of invading my dreams without
permission

jt