Shameless

Charles the Grinning Boy grinningboy at NTLWORLD.COM
Sat Feb 9 08:23:44 EST 2008

Paris  - this side of the pond.
Any chance of a UK date Albert? It's 3 years since tBS played the 100 club
(3 years, where did the time go?)

.......Charlie (CtGB)

----- Original Message -----
From: "albert bouchard" <albert at CELLSUM.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: Shameless

The plan is to resurrect some old SWUB tunes but also to do some new
stuff. Right now we're just doing one SWUB tune but we have a couple
more we're planning on doing. We're going to Paris in March to open
for the Animals and we are only gong to have a half hour to play so we
won't get an opportunity to stretch out until some dates later in the
year. We recorded a song for the Mötorhead tribute album (a wild take
on "Back At The Funny Farm") which should also be out in March. We're
also doing some BOC chestnuts so people can hear how BOC might have
sounded if Les hadn't left the group in 1969. We have a myspace page
www.myspace/nderbelly which should have some pix and audio clips soon.
Al