HW: Open letter / Trading Hawkwind live-shows

bernhard.pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Sat Feb 9 11:27:39 EST 2008

Hello folks

Here is a message to make some things clear and solve the confusion I may
have caused in my mail 2 days ago

- I am in posession of about 780 Hawkwind live recordings on CDR and/or tape
- I am colleceting recordings for about 20 years
- I will NEVER act against Hawkwinds trading rules !!!!
- In the past, now and in the future I will share my collection with every
serious Hawkwind fan/collector
- In the past I have traded 1 recording in return for another show
- I will continue this sort of trading !!
- Some fans I am trading with are doing trees from the shows they have
received from me. No problem for me !
- In the past I have digged out LOTS of recordings that were not available
to other fans.
- Most of them are available to other fans now

The reason for my mail 2 days ago was to wake up some "sleeping"
Hawkwind-Live-Recordings-Owners.
Of course I will trade the Torquay 2001 show for free in the next couple of
weeks.

But perhaps we will get now some unkown recordings from fans who have never
traded before.

All we are trading these days are (for serious collectors) well known
recordings.
New recordings comes up from a handfull great fans who are taping current
shows. They know who they are !!!! Thanks guys !

It is time for some "new" old recordings that are well hidden and should see
the light of day
because the trading ban is stopped and we all are allowed to trade the music
we love !!!

cheers
Bernhard