Sunday Space Rock Cyndee Special

The Intelligentsia insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 9 15:08:16 EST 2008

((<*>))2/9/08, vzenv14m <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
> There's a 6 hour time difference for you.  I don't know if that changes
> with
> day light savings time ((<*>))

Mary I have probably known that before you- you don't frick around on eBay,
nor waking up your friends across oceans by telly (we say phone) at a poor
hour, much less interrupt a sex life::::::::but I don't serve humanity in
any normal way and you or someone could be wasting valuable UFO moments in
my mind
I've litte capcity for this so limited race of whatever it's dominant
creatures could be adequately termed
for Banbury, stating any of the USA times such as : Eastern , Pacific, or
best yet, Central-Standard time, would be a closer move to this future we
will create, who cares if it's raioactive and hateful, and makes charred
hash-browns out of all we have ever known.......
God can make more, why I wouldn't understand
Mc