(OFF, over 13 years of age comments?) Trading ban is stopped --> Here is my offer

The Intelligentsia insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 9 18:39:56 EST 2008

sweat Mary, especially the kind after a guy's been out in the Texas summer
of 110 degrees all the day long  by USA measurement, if you gals could fill
the tub and bathe in it you would, simply very discreetly
anything else you get would be a possible jackpot for the price
if I were you, and I'm not, get them auto'd since the Bainbridge "T" fell
into other fondlie hands...
*THE ABOVE SILLYNESS SPAWNED FROM THE POST DIRECTLY BELOW,  thank you, and
may this weekend inspire us ALL to overcome and even overtake, this world
holding so much disagreement for us*