Shameless

The Intelligentsia insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 11 09:51:31 EST 2008

Hey Carl-
please forgive if my old-age, amphetamine cheese-hole'd brain makes a
mistake here, but didn't you go off because of a move, and are you not the
one who had an Inner City Unit Max Effect CDR go bad???
if so, funny thing, mine just died
Trev was looking for you to replace it
mike