Shameless

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Feb 11 13:05:26 EST 2008

On 11 Feb 2008, at 09:51 , The Intelligentsia wrote:
> please forgive if my old-age, amphetamine cheese-hole'd brain makes a
> mistake here, but didn't you go off because of a move,

I did.  I'm still moved, but less gone off now. :)

> and are you not the
> one who had an Inner City Unit Max Effect CDR go bad???
> if so, funny thing, mine just died
> Trev was looking for you to replace it

I was, yeah!  My ICU Maximum Effect CDR, originally purchased from or
via Trev, I think, was indeed found dead shortly before I left the
UK.  Sorry to hear yours has now keeled over as well -- bummer!  If I
(and you) could somehow get a replacement, that would be awesome. :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson