CD-R quality (was Re: Shameless CDR vs CD questions)

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Feb 12 17:37:18 EST 2008

I have a question, or 2, if a CD is burned from another CDR does that make a
difference, and does it matter if the copies are made in real time, or
faster.  I was always under the impression that since it's all digital there
should be no loss of info, but a friend claims when someone burns discs at
quadruple speed they don't play right?
I understand there's generational loss with tapes, but I'd think it would
matter digitally?  Just wondering.

Kaduflyer