HW spanish psi-power/the head of RFM/kollektorpost

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 14 07:01:03 EST 2008

I've just put down the phone from Sheffield confirming I've just got a
spanish psi-power pic sleeve 45
my sources tell me this single is about number 4 in rarity with HW singles-
I'd be curious on others opinions
I can't believe the shame, none of you buying the Japanese Doremi I put a
link up to
you see, when you get items like that, you become a "lord of the hornets",
so to speak- better than money in the bank
I bet if I asked Mary to send that data to the Yahoo list they'd be scooped
away
see, I could just call Mary and issue a command with my megaphone to the
Yahoo list, with say, just one of about 4 HW items I have, and request
"bring me the head of Trev Thoms", and surely in no time, I'd have his head,
and his guitars, in a trade
the sick truth of life is great isn't it!!!!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!