HW spanish psi-power/the head of RFM/kollektorpost

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 14 10:40:21 EST 2008

On 2/14/08, M Holmes:
"Bastid! If you ever find it has a little brother."..
*Mike, I got you one didn't I???  at any rate, I am giving SERIOUS
consideration to making a photcopy like I used to have, and just putting it
with a stock USA 45, since I have an affinity for Hawkmerch from my own UFO
alpha-base 1.*
*I can say that things which would SERIOUSLY SWAY me would be like*
*1) a USA Promo Warrior with the Orange sticker in a mint or near mint
jacket, LP itself unimportant*
*2) The Uk foldout Warrior WITHOUT the hair (77 press I presume)*
*3) A colored Sonic Attack to replace the one I had, don't care if it's a
pirate, it played better than any of the kijillion black ones I had, and I
had MINT*
*4) any still sealed records, etc*
*I aM LOOKING FORWARD TO ELI FRIEDMAN'S 45 LIST, THERE MAY BE SOME NICE
THINGS THERE*
*YOU KNOW AS i TYPE i AM WONDERING IF THE _KNOWN_ LARGEST HW COLLECTOR GOT
MY YUGOSLAVIAN RECORD CLUB PRESS OF SILVER MACHINE???*
*5) A MINT FRENCH HASSAN- THIS IS MY "PROBLEM CHILD"*
"I have some sort of Japanese Doremi somewhere. Both LP and CD."
*WHILE THE ORIGINAL COPY IS THE ONE TO HAVE, WITH IT'S INDESTRUCTABLE JACKET
AND HEAVY VINYL, I HAD A CONVERSTION WITH A CERTAIN FRIEND OF DAVE BROCK'S
ABOUT THIS, WHO, LIKE MYSELF, LIKES ACTUAL RECORDS, AND HE DISAGREED WITH MY
THINKING THE REISSUE HAD THE BEST SONIC SOUND-  THE RESISSUE IS IN A SINGLE
SLEEVE, HAS NO GATEFOLD, NOR COOL BOOKLET, HOWEVER BOTH PICK UP THE TRACK
SILVER MACHINE IF MY MEMORY HAS ANY "UMPH" LEFT (the one I sent a link to is
the original, which will have heavier bass)*

"Do let us know of other rarities you spot. You seem to have a remarkable
talent for sniffing these out..."
*THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLEMENT MIKE*
FoFP