HW spanish psi-power/the head of RFM/kollektorpost

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 14 15:50:14 EST 2008

*Most excellent Visionary Head*
*what a wonderful item that I wish I could get, but since I cannot, I throw
up some hopefully encouraging news:*
*there has actually been a few of these turn up over the last year or so,
and the 3 dangerous people with whom you would not want to compete already
paid their fortunes and this one may be obtainable.*
*As for myself, I want an Angola Silver Machine and if that turns up I will
get on the red phone to Muenster in less time than my best snipe*
*somebody come off some Mexican Hawkwind singles would you??, that would be
well good!!*
*as for this Iranian jobber, may some good fan LSD KILL!! KILL!!! it*