Open letter / Trading Hawkwind live-shows

bernhard.pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Sat Feb 16 06:21:41 EST 2008

Hi again Mary

I also hope to see some "new" old material turning up

I suppose there are lot of fans with recordings out there who have not
contact to other fans or Hawkwind discussion groups

Cheers
Bernhard

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of vzenv14m
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 9:54 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Open letter / Trading Hawkwind live-shows

Hi Bernhard,
Well put, and I agree, I'm always interested in getting a new live
recording, but I also hope more older material surfaces, especially from
'75, the trouble with a lot of the earlier recordings is quality, but I'd
think with all that can be done with computers, they can be cleaned up a
lot.

Your friend,

Kaduflyer