Open letter / Trading Hawkwind live-shows

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 16 08:07:02 EST 2008

*do it brother*
*keep the faith as I strongly believe there are things out there*
*I want to make a crazy statement: supposedly the date 2013 is now a
significant one, and the scientific community is expected to take many
suicides*
ps-putting hot chocolate powder in my coffee may be a bad idea