Hawkwind Stonhenge LP

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 17 11:10:16 EST 2008

isn't that actaully another of Ande's handiwork??
does anybody know how I can get in touch with him, man that would be great
(Ande Tucker, should be in California still I presume??)
I just had a great reuniting with some an old friend (lurking here) due to
my ripoff post so it seems you never know what good is to come from bad
BUT
I heard Steven Skane from the Yahoo list is no longer with us apparently
gone in the same manner as Larry Boyd
this is terrible beyond beyond beyond beyond *NO MORE DEATH NO MORE DEATH NO
MORE DEATH*
also, wasn't this LP a 500 run?? should be wortha penny now
ther are some super rare 45's on the horizon!!!!!!
mike c