(off) Spam-Ultra rare Hawkwind 45 collection for sale

EliPXR5 at AOL.COM EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Sun Feb 17 12:10:48 EST 2008

Hi Hawkfans. Sorry to spam you all again, but I'm unloading a bunch of rare
45's from my collection on the market. I thought I would offer them up here to
the real fans prior to posting what remains on Ebay. Conditions are mostly
very good to mint.   The Japanese Urban Guerilla looks like it was purchased
yesterday and delivered from 1972 via time machine. Seriously. Please feel free to
ask about condition on specific items you may be interested in. Email me
offlist at EliPXR5 at aol.com with any offers or questions. Thanks for checking them
out.

Okay I got these Flicknifers with picture sleeves
Zarozinia
Motorway City
Night of the Hawks
Who's Gonna Win The War

RCA picture sleeves
Angels of Death
Silver Mahine w/Psy Warlords

Bronze Shot Down In The Night picture sleeve
German Quark picture sleeve
German and Dutch Silver Machine w/ Urban Guerrila nice picture sleeves
French and Portugal Kings of Speed with wicked nice picture sleeves
German and Britishr Back on the Streets pic sleeves

Silver Machine with picture sleeves
Japan, Spain, Yugoslavia, Portugal, Israel, Germany, and Holland (magenta
color variation)

Urban Guerrila with picture sleeves
France, Portugal, Italy, Germany, and Japan (this Japanese single is very
rare. So rare that according to kollector guru Mike Coleman its not included in
the Hawkwind Illustrated Collector's Guide book because they couldn't find a
copy. Its got a gorgeous color wrap around glossy paper sleeve with a beautiful
Space Ritual era posed band photo including Stacia in white face make-up, and
is in mint condition)

picture disk Silver Machine/ 7 X 7 Liberty (beautiful art)

Brock Social alliance picture disc and picture sleeve versions

Calvert Ejection picture sleeve and plain black sleeve versions

Calvert Lord of the Hornets picture sleeve

Cricket Star flexidisc

Moorcock Dodgem Dude picture sleeve

That's what I'm offering. Please check about specific conditions as some
things are less than mint. And if some one were to make a decent offer I'd sell
the lot as a whole, and someone would have an awesome 45's collection in one
buy.
 Thanks, all Eli Friedman
Thanks Mike Coleman for the input and info