Hawkwind Stonhenge LP

Visionary Head visionaryhead at DORAMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 17 19:08:04 EST 2008

> isn't that actaully another of Ande's handiwork??
> does anybody know how I can get in touch with him, man that would be great
> (Ande Tucker, should be in California still I presume??)
> I just had a great reuniting with some an old friend (lurking here) due to
> my ripoff post so it seems you never know what good is to come from bad
> BUT
> I heard Steven Skane from the Yahoo list is no longer with us apparently
> gone in the same manner as Larry Boyd
> this is terrible beyond beyond beyond beyond *NO MORE DEATH NO MORE DEATH NO
> MORE DEATH*
> also, wasn't this LP a 500 run?? should be wortha penny now
> ther are some super rare 45's on the horizon!!!!!!
> mike c

I think you'll find Stonehenge was done by a guy called Dave Robinson who use to run Heartbeat Records in Horsham, West Sussex. There were 1,000 pressed. Dave also did the Glasgow "Golden Void" album. Except there, he pressed up 500 copies and made 1,000 sleeves, and once the first 500 sold, he made 500 more records.

Just so you are in full possession of the facts.

Peace

VH