Hawkwind Stonhenge LP

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 18 08:25:50 EST 2008

> Fascinating. So anyone know the story of the Hawkwind Mind Journey
> bootleg LP?
>
> FoFP

Mike thank you a jillion first off, and next, Visionary Head may come along
and correct me here, especially since this is a "guided" guess, and now
guided by "fuzzy math" since I don't remember things like some freaks do
(inside joke), and I do this stuff because I am trying to be usefull and I
feel Hawkwind "won" so........
I think Brian Tawn had a hand in that one (but not sure), and it's iffy if
he had any more made for friends etc, but it looks like it's not an item
that a person could really go after and ever expect to attain, since his
friends will not budge if they have it
I have what may be as good a recording of it as anyone will ever get,
however I still suspect the level could have gone up some.....