Distant Horizons - Again

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 18 09:52:31 EST 2008

Listened to again over the weekend as I'm going through some of my least
favourites to see if my view or appreciation has changed. Unfortunately not
but...

Anyone else want to sing Psychedelic Warlords to Wheels - this seems to me
to be an instrumental speeded up warlords song.

I used to think this about another track but for the life of me could not
remember which - until today - when listening to the White Zone.

Is Frenzy a run through for Wheels? sound similar to me

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree