(HW) my shameless collection/keeping Wilfried on his toes

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 19 15:42:53 EST 2008

I am posting this, since a couple people might find it interesting, not to
mention I'd love to hear the rational explanation that is beyond me if there
is one
I just got a USA copy of Warrior, and knowing there are variances, I went
into Wilfried's virtual collection to see if I might be lucky enough to get
one to rub in on him, and of course, I did.......
He has a copy like I used to, that has all the song titles written beneath
the spindle hole, and (beneath) the side indication words ONE and TWO
He also has another copy, with "Assault and Battery" above the hole and the
word ONE, and then on side 2 it has "Magnu" and "Standing at the Edge" above
the hole and the word TWO
the copy I just got has all the tracks on side one below, but on side 2
"Magnu" rides above
now that I think about it, I think mine's the rarest
so what to make of this madness????
all I can do is:  *HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  ah ah
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *
*now PLEASE if anybody ever notices that your label indicates RCA (record
club) along with Atco, let go, let go*
*mike *