(HW) my shameless collection/keeping Wilfried on his toes

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Feb 20 06:39:44 EST 2008

You collectors are so anal.  Just kidding, actually I'm jealous, once again,
just kidding.  I hope you all find the bits and pieces you're looking for to
make your collections complete.  I'd be happy if I could afford to get a
virgin copy of every official HW release.  Congrats, Mike, and good luck to
all you collectors out there.
Wilfried, it sounds like, from what Mike's told me you have quite the
collection.  I can't bear to look, I might start turning green. Happy
hunting.
Your friend,

Kaduflyer