(HW) my shameless collection/keeping Wilfried on his toes

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 20 06:55:12 EST 2008

Moin Mare, are you awake I'd like to call???......I don't think there is
such a thing as a complete collection with Hawkwind, only status unless you
never tell anyone you are a librarian, etc.......
Mary vinyl isn't as popular as it was in the time before, I keep telling you
not to worry. A lot of digital citizens.
The reason I put this on the forum is to state that I believe me and
Wilfried have now unlocked the 3 USA Warriors and of course the 4th goes to
me (the club edition) since I am the only person around these parts to know
about it
he can wait
be glad you see in a slightly different way than we do, otherwise I might be
evil and send you a cd of Wilfried's collection
I doubt you would still be with us.
mike
ps-I know the color-shade variances too, so look out Wilf (like he really
cares) (but I do)
I think it's safe to say Wilfried takes the prize for having  the known
largest collection- I was very dissappointed that my birthday came and went
and he failed to send me the stand-up Warrior cardboard display