HW: State of things..

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 20 09:42:10 EST 2008

((<*>)) On 2/20/08, Jonathan Jarrett <jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
wrote:
       Huw seems a bit variable at the moment. On stage he's much more
cheerful than I've seen him in the past, and acoustic he's always good,
but he's certainly not playing his best leads electric these days; lots
of power chors, always well-chosen and full of counterpoint and stuff,
but just not much more going on. Always happy to see him, but given that
he *can* still dazzle on acoustic, I wish he would keep the
concentration going for the power-on part of the shows... Yours,
on second thought, could it be that he stopped knocking back some drinks
prior to the shows and that he in fact could benefit by so doing lol!!!