(OFF) disregard the matrix, refuse to go "bahhh, bahhh"

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Feb 21 04:49:01 EST 2008

They've got your Name, They've got your number.  Big Brother's been out
there for a long time this is the next step, of course, it's only for our
own good, right?  (ha, ha), Besides it's dangerous.   "I've got a silicon
chip in my head." They're already trying to eradicate paper money, so
there'll be a trail showing how you spend your money, among other things.
"Living on a knife edge, Looking for the ground."

Kaduflyer  By the way, for those who don't know, I was not the friend Mike
was referring to with respect to chipping the cat.  It's evil.
I'd never do that to my cat.