(HW) bringing the 1975 discussion to the people here

Delta-Wave insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 21 23:54:09 EST 2008

I heard rumour that 75 shows are being discussed on that Yahoo forum
I am the strange bird who seems to be pretty well satisfied with the legit
catalog, but I must say that I played the Mind Journey today and was totally
enjoying it until:
*IT CUT OFF*
*AHHHHHHHHHHH*
*now that we know it is a tape source has anyone got the rest??*
*further, are there other recordings that good that I can beat Mary Bruce in
obtaining????*
*and lastly: I was told of a 75 show where air-force jets flew overhead*
*anybody know of that??*
*m*