(HW) another collectorpost regarding ISOS booklet NOT log

Delta-Wave insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 22 14:43:46 EST 2008

I just got an email with a comment from a nameless person who had said
"whatever happened to that bloke with the nice mom who never sent any
records"
well, that saying is really the same as project bluebook's statement when
they terminated it (publically) by saying "ufo's are not a threat to
national security"
there is much more there than meets the 99 pecent fools of society's "eyes"
 see
turns out my friend who sent the mail has been waiting for a copy of the
little ISOS booklet that is about Hawklords booklet size, from that very
person for years
I used to have it and described to him it was very nice and that I recalled
something unique about the paper texture....(it is identified as dark blue
with stars adorning it)
just for grins, I decided to look in my Jap ISOS to see if there was a
5percent or less chance I put mine in there
I FREAKED out that it IS in there, and not only that, I had made it the
slickest plastic jacket ever, out of a Jap resealable sleeve
so I ask: what is this booklet exactly????
I was so happy I just closed the record up and filed it back
thanks
mike
ps-should I get a Hawklords booklet or not???  I am trying to put keepsakes
with the LP's to make them as sweet as artificial sweeteners with poison
ingredients can get, but fear that will be too thick to really put with the
record already sporting a 45......
thanks