(HW) another collectorpost regarding ISOS booklet NOT log

Delta-Wave insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 22 21:43:19 EST 2008

On 2/22/08, vzenv14m <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> Mike,
> I wouldn't put it in with all the other stuff there already.  I know
> you'll
> think of something, you're quite clever

Well the ISOS book stays, it goes like a glove on a falconer's perch
hand/arm into the ISOS (also missing a LOG that I got ripped off) (of course
neither came in it)
I think I remember it has the HW "Fly As A Kite" story in it???
as for the Hawklords booklet, it could go with the 12" promo, which already
sports the other 45, but my heart lies with it going LP-wise
apologies I asked the forum, that wasn't so smart
Wilfired surely won't tell me......so that concludes today's
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the "HAHAHAHA's" will probably have to wait a bit until I lift the red phone
again or go jump through somebody's hoops that are at least hoops I can
handle ( I have a semi plan)