(HW) more of my collector expertise and the lack of

Delta-Wave insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 24 01:28:31 EST 2008

While I may be safe to include the name of the originating source of this
interesting mail I received today, boundary crossing needs to be history so
that I can climb higher and higher and so.....here we go......fascinating to
me, and I know Mike Poo and Jill and some others could wade through this:

  Hi Mike - firstly hope things are OK. Secondly just a note to say I've
> really been liking the recent discussion posts on the BOC list re the
> various rarities. You're right, it could drive you to distraction trying to
> figure them all out.
>  how many UK copies of the first LP do you know of ? Here's my list, tell
> me if you know of any more:
> Blue label  *yes, mine was given to me as I never cared about it, it
> looked flawless but crackled like a fireplace*
> 3 x different black labels *what????? Wilfried are you receiving???  are
> you including Sunset issues here???*
> 1 x black label mis-press with a different version of the black label on
> either side  *way too cool, take a pic and share it please*
> 2 x Sunsets *I had a UK copy (sealed, of course, then a play one) and then
> Wilf got me a Dutch? copy that I got to have for about five minutes, just
> long anough to enjoy all the print on the rear was blue!!!!*
> 2 x Rockfiles *I had a New Zealand and a UK, red and black "Doremi Grill"
> logos on rear being the distinguishing factors*
> Liberty 80's press s/s *I want it, how much you want>>>??  I had 2 of
> these, yellow label and gray label*
> Liberty 80's Picture disc *Nice piece*
> Any advances on the above....? *Not sure I understand this, sorry*
> And whilst I'm here, did the 1st LP exist with a US Sun & Clouds label -
> try as I might, it eludes me. Not even a sniff of one. *You betcha!!!!  I
> will get you a nice one just after I get myself  another, also exists with
> differing tan labels (very slight font diff, etc), and my fave is the gray
> label one, dunno why*

*is that enough for now, I mean, I want this stuff too, and I can't give it
all away all at once!!!! hehehehehe*
*kidding*
*mike*
*BTW, I had an Italian 1st LP, another one given freely, and it took me to
even notice it was- the UA catalog got an amazing amount of pressings*
*I went all day having trouble digesting that it was friday until the REAL
shock came that it is/was SATURDAY????*
*jeez I've got to sit at this damned computer listening to bANBURY
again?????  i SPENT 3 HOURS AND NOT A WHIFF OF icu..........(IT'S FRIENDLY
HUMOR DAVE, DON'T FREAK)*