(HW) more of my collector expertise and the lack of/total insanity anyone???

Delta-Wave insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 24 22:54:07 EST 2008

*I'm so bored I could die, and so I will add some things:*
*the 1st LP has been issued in a jillion places like all the Liberty/Ua
catalog, but I will metion a couple others I recall-*
*Australian press- single sleeve: beware the Aussie presses at least as far
as the UA catalog goes as they are made from recycled vinyl and sound like
dog poopie, however, if you are like everyone else besides me, and just
collect, you want the ISOS, since it is single sleeve with a diff back
cover, anf the Warrior, again single sleeve with a unique font on the song
credits on the rear- I am after a mint one of this and will ask to borrow
money from my one true friend Wilfried.  I decided that even though I
emancipated from the human race that I would have no chance of survival
without a REAL friend. So I gave him my japanese pressing of the 1st LP.*
*It is awesome. The cover is so thick you could drop it and it would be
fine.  The playback destroys all pressings, just like all the Jap originals,
 with my own private opinion that Dormei is too bass-heavy, and I prefer the
Jap reissue- however some of you have better turntables than I ever had and
so...........*
*the German pressing of the 1st LP can be identified by it's sticker on the
cover that says "electric rock", and before I go, just to prove I am what I
say I am:*
*TRY THIS STUNT:*
*the 1st LP and ISOS exist as promos from the USA, most commonly noted by
being embossed on the front cover with "Not For Sale", which is simply an
imprint, no color or anything BUT!!!!!!!   the 1st LP also exists as a promo
in a rarer form, which has a white round sticker that says "promotional
copy, not for sale".........I also once got a copy of ISOS that had that
sticker on THE BACK COVER....if you have that, you've really got
something....none of these records are labeled as promos on the labels
themselves, just the covers*
*and if that isn't enough, there is a really neat looking yellow promotional
booklet for the first LP, made here in the states, full size book, that I
want again*
*if I find somebody else's money to bid on these items, and they show up,
and I catch you competing: out you go!!!!*
**